Awareness & Training
We'll make your employees aware of current issues and train them in targeted approaches to application security.
Developers and other staff are under growing pressure when it comes to security. Agile teams, frequent updates, changes and upgrades: they face massive challenges.
By enhancing awareness and training at all levels, many bugs can be prevented before they even occur:
- What is information security? What is IT security? What about cybersecurity?
- Why is security important?
- What are the latest approaches to security? How do they fit together?
- What is a bug bounty program and how can it help my company (and when won't it)?
- How do I deal with vulnerabilities? What internal processes do we need?
- How can automated security tools be used to enhance IT security?
Not even we are experts in everything, which is why for certain awareness and training services we deploy specially selected partners and coordinate everything – so you can focus on what you do best.
Our offers in the area of Awareness & Training:
When it comes to security, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. A shared understanding, basic awareness, and in some cases detailed technical knowledge are crucial links in the security chain.
When it comes to securing digital products, having the right processes in place is vital for risk and vulnerability management, identity and access management, and other key processes.
Looking for something a bit different that you can organize in-house or off-site? A hacking event might be a great way to go.
You might also be interested in our other services
We all make mistakes, especially when under time pressure. That's why professional bug hunting is critically important for securing your digital services and applications.Learn more
Many vulnerabilities can be detected automatically using intelligent software – an ideal and highly recommended addition to any bug bounty program.Learn more